loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
04-03-2020 09:48
(permalink)
Thanks for all the sharing. I would like to menthion TunesKit Audio Converter [tuneskit.com] here. It is my all time favourite. It is not just a simple audio converter. In fact, it can handle both DRM audio files like Apple Music songs, Audible audiobook and iTunes audiobooks. Besides that, you can use it to convert common files, too. Anyway, it is the best audio converter for audiobooks [tuneskit.com] I've ever used.

04-03-2020 09:48
(permalink)
Thanks for all the sharing. I would like to menthion TunesKit Audio Converter [tuneskit.com] here. It is my all time favourite. It is not just a simple audio converter. In fact, it can handle both DRM audio files like Apple Music songs, Audible audiobook and iTunes audiobooks. Besides that, you can use it to convert common files, too. Anyway, it is the best audio converter for audiobooks [tuneskit.com] I've ever used.

11-03-2020 06:01
(permalink)
Oh, it seems like the same kinds of product as the best audio converter [audfree.com] that I have. It can not only remove DRM from Apple songs [audfree.com] but also Apple audiobooks, Audible audiobooks and so on. The output formats can be reset to MP3, M4A,M4B, WAV, FLAC and so forth. The converting speed can up to 30X or even faster.

Rating: 4
11-03-2020 15:04
(permalink)
When it comes to removing DRM from Apple Music [drmare.com], the one I'm using is DRmare Apple Music Converter [drmare.com]. It's specialized in downloaidng and converting Apple Music to common audio files without protection. 
Besides, it can supports six output formats and keep zero quality loss. Moreover, it can also work on iTunes music and playlists, audiobooks as well as Audible audiobooks. By the way, common audio files can be imported into it for converting. 
I can also customize output quality by using this tool. Now, I can play Apple Music on alll devices with ease.

Rating: 4
11-03-2020 15:05
(permalink)
Hello again.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread