loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
31-03-2020 04:50
(permalink)
In order to remove DRM from Apple Music files and saved them on iOS devices, I usually use this Mac Audio Converter [audfree.com] to achieve my goal. 
The converted Apple music files stay the best quality, which sounds no difference from the original ones. And the metadata are all saved, such as artists, titles, albums and such ID3 tags.

Rating: 2
10-04-2020 13:08
(permalink)
To remove DRM from Apple Music, a professional Apple Music DRM removal needs. The one I'm using is called DRmare Audio Converter for Windows, which not only works on Apple Music, but also iTunes audiobooks, music, Audible audiobooks, and common audio files. 
Besides, apart from removing DRM lock, it can convert Apple Music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, and other common audio formats. After that I can play Apple Music on all devices as I like. For more about this tool, please visit: https://www.drmare.com/drm-audio-converter-for-win/ [drmare.com]

02-05-2020 15:13
(permalink)
Now with using Apple Music Converter Mac [audcope.com], you can download and convert Spotify to MP3, AAC, WAV, etc to play offline on any devices. It will be much easier for you to enjoy Apple music freely. You can use this tool to remove DRM from Apple music, audible audiobok and convert Apple music to MP3 [audcope.com] format to play on any music player.

03-06-2020 11:06
(permalink)
Thank you for your post. I think UkeySoft Apple Music Converter is also good. It can remove DRM from Apple Music [apple-music-ripper.com] and convert Apple Music to unprotected audio formats, including MP3, AAC, WAV, etc. In addition, I found that it was also capable of unlocking DRM from iTunes purchased M4P songs, Audible AA/AAX audiobooks. After converting Apple Music files to MP3, you can now transfer music files to iPhone/iPad/iPod touch for offline listening. 

07-08-2020 07:07
(permalink)
If you want to remove DRM protection from Apple Music, you may need the help of Apple Music Converter [tunelf.com]. With it, you can easily remove DRM protection from Apple Music or iTunes and convert to several formats like MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B. There are plenty of Apple Music Converters on the market, and I would recommend Tunelf Audio Converter to you. It is a very professional powerful audio converting tool for all users including Apple Music users.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread