loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
11-12-2019 10:32
(permalink)
If you want to remove DRM from Apple Music, you can use UkeySoft Apple Music Converter [ukeysoft.com] for Mac and Windows, it not only helps you remove DRM from Apple Music [ukeysoft.com], but also convert Apple Music to MP3, WAV, M4A, FLAC, AU, MKA, AC3, M4R format, so you can keep Apple Music songs forever.
https://www.ukeysoft.com/images/ukeysoft-apple-music-converter-guide2.jpg

29-02-2020 07:18
(permalink)
iTunes Audio Converter for Mac [tuneskit.com] can help you remove DRM from Apple music file, with using this powerful DRM removal tool, you can download and convert Apple music to MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, etc format with free account. After conversion, you can play Apple music on any devices freely.

02-03-2020 09:08
(permalink)
To remove DRM from Apple Music files and saved them on iPhone, this Audio Converter [drmare.com] is my first choice. 
The downloaded Apple music files are all kept the best quality and the complete ID3 tags, which are easily manage in the mobile device. 
The converting speed also suprise me that could be up to 30X or faster. 

04-03-2020 09:47
(permalink)
Thanks for all the sharing. I would like to menthion TunesKit Audio Converter [tuneskit.com] here. It is my all time favourite. It is not just a simple audio converter. In fact, it can handle both DRM audio files like Apple Music songs, Audible audiobook and iTunes audiobooks. Besides that, you can use it to convert common files, too. Anyway, it is the best audio converter for audiobooks [tuneskit.com] I've ever used. 
apple
music to mp3 converter

04-03-2020 09:48
(permalink)
Thanks for all the sharing. I would like to menthion TunesKit Audio Converter [tuneskit.com] here. It is my all time favourite. It is not just a simple audio converter. In fact, it can handle both DRM audio files like Apple Music songs, Audible audiobook and iTunes audiobooks. Besides that, you can use it to convert common files, too. Anyway, it is the best audio converter for audiobooks [tuneskit.com] I've ever used.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread