loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
20-09-2018 04:06
(permalink)
“I ordered a new iPhone Xs Max and all my previous photos are stored in my computer. I wanna move them to my new iPhone, but get tired of iTunes. Anyone knows how to copy photos from my computer to my iPhone without iTunes?”
Apple has released the new iPhones in 2018 launch event, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR. As an Apple fan, you might have got the most desirable one in the first moment. Are you still wondering how to transfer data to new iPhone, like photos, contacts, music, messages, videos, etc. In this post, we'll focus on one of the most important aspects, that is how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone Xs/Max.
if you don't like iTunes, Syncios iPhone Transfer [syncios.com] is the best answer. It can help you easily transfer photos on your computer into your iPhone with just a few clicks. Check this guide if you want to transfer photos from computer to iPhone without iTunes, you will find syncing data from computer would be a pretty painless process."“I ordered a new iPhone Xs Max and all my previous photos are stored in my computer. I wanna move them to my new iPhone, but get tired of iTunes. Anyone knows how to copy photos from my computer to my iPhone without iTunes?”
Read Details:
https://www.sync-droid.com/transfer-photos-from-computer-to-iphone-xs-max.html
https://www.sync-droid.com/images/article/apple-iphone-xs-max.jpg

21-09-2018 07:48
(permalink)
To Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone Xs/Max Freely without iTunes, you can ask help from iOS Assistant tool [coolmuster.com]. After connecting iPhone Xs/Max to computer via usb cable, start the tool. A short time scanning later, you can directly transfer photos from computer to it.

25-09-2019 09:08
(permalink)
MobiKin Assistant for iOS is specially designed to help iPhone user to transfer data between iPhone and computer.It will plug your device into computer and enables you to transfer data from computer to iphone through USC/WiFi.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread