loading... Loading...

Rating: 2
29-06-2020 07:58
(permalink)
(1 user)
Since Spotify app is available for all iOS phones, including iPhone X series, you can easily listening to Spotify music on your iPhone device. But you can only listen to the songs from Spotify in Shuffle mode and the quality is low. Moreover, you need to make your phone connecting internet network at all time.
So, if you want to import Spotify music to iPhone X for playing without restriction, you're strongly suggested to try Tunelf Music Converter for Spotify [tunelf.com] to download Spotify to MP3 with high quality and save them onto your computer. After that, simply use iTunes to transfer all Spotify tracks to your iPhone. You can then easily listen to them offline wihtout any restriction.

Rating: 0
08-09-2020 03:51
(permalink)
I enjoy listening to music and like downloading it from streaming sites. However, not every site offers a quick Download option to download what I want. In this case, I use my best Mac screen recorder [joyoshare.com] to record and capture a nice song for my personal usage and offline playback. Luckily, it gives me a high-quality output and has no limit on recording time.
BTW, I got a free license for such popular multimedia recorder from a recent back-to-school event in Joyoshare here: https://www.joyoshare.com/special/2020-summer/ [joyoshare.com]
If you just in a need of it, you can simply share and get a free one soon.

20-10-2020 07:00
(permalink)
Try to use an easier method: Convert Audible books to MP3 by using AudKit Audible Audiobook Converter [audkit.com]. The output audible books keep the original quality and ID3 tags. The MP3 Audible books are playable on any device without the Audible app.

02-12-2020 03:39
(permalink)
Download music online to your phone easy to use at the dzwonki na telefon darmowe [dzwoneknatelefon.com]

05-03-2021 03:07
(permalink)
I prefer to record streaming audio [joyoshare.com] on computer using the built-in screen recorder [joyoshare.com] of Joyoshare VidiKit. It is able to record and download any video and audio from any website easily and quickly. Compared with conventional streaming audio downloaders, I think this tool is more powerful as it can save any part of an audio and skip any unwanted content from your live shows during recording as you like. As for mobile screen recorder, maybe you can try AZ Screen Recorder or Dr.Fone iOS Screen Recorder.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread