loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
14-09-2018 15:50
(permalink)
You can recover your deleted photos, text messages, contacts, call logs, notes and calendar from your iPhone with the help of iPhone Data Recovery software. Besides iPhone, it supports you to restore deleted data from iPad, iPod as well.
how to restore lost data from iPhone [iphone-ipad-recovery.com]
how to restore deleted photos from iPhone X [iphone-ipad-recovery.com]

28-05-2019 10:18
(permalink)
MobiKin Doctor for iOS is a great tool to help you get back the deleted, lost or formatted data on iPhone [mobikin.com] completely. The program supports up to 10 types of files
like contacts, SMS, call history, voice memos, notes, photos, etc., so
that you can use one tool to recover all lost data on your Mac or PC
easily.

03-07-2020 15:42
(permalink)
Apple has more details here: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup.
Connect your iPhone X to computer.
Launch iTunes, and select the device icon when it appears.
Click Summary, then select Restore Backup.
Choose the latest backup that includes your deleted data files.
Click Restore.

18-11-2020 09:38
(permalink)
If you have a backup on your computer, then you can easily restore your stuff. Otherwise, pray for a miracle

18-11-2020 10:22
(permalink)
Praying for a miracle is not such a bad idea. Sometimes it works. Once I saw my neighbors being attacked by three men that also live in our neighborhood. I automatically took my phone and recorded everything while I was running towards her to help her. Another neighbor called the police, and the police arrested those men. The local police officer, who was investigating this case, called me the next morning. I told him that I have a video of events and dropped my phone into the toilet. It didn’t turn on, and I think I’ve lost all the data. But thanks prayers and those who pray [prayrs.org], because my son decided to stop by on his way to work. He helped me to restore everything and told me that all copies also go to iCloud.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread