loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
11-07-2018 07:12
(permalink)
“I'm a loyal YouTube fan, love watching movies, MV on YouTube. Recently, I’ve found some awesome videos, and wanna download these YouTube videos to my new HTC, but some of the downloaded videos are flv, my HTC does not support FLV format, then how can I save and watch downloaded YouTube videos on my HTC? Any ideas? ” ~ Fiona
https://www.syncios.com/images/article/download-youtube-video-music-to-htc.png

Syncios Free Youtube Downloader [syncios.com] will back you, which support downloading and convert online videos from 100+ sites including YouTube, Facebook, Howcast, Niconico, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Metacafe, and more. Besides, it is also capable of directly downloading music from YouTube to HTC.
This guide will show you an easy and effective way to download videos, music from YouTube and convert the downloaded YouTube videos or music for HTC.
How to Free Download Videos, Music from YouTube to HTCPlease download and install this desktop YouTube Downloader App on your computer first before download YouTube videos, music to HTC, and then connect your device to computer and launch Syncios.
Step One. Add urls and start downloading videos, music from YouTube.1. Go to YouTube to find out the music or movies you want to download and watch on HTC. Simply click on share button under the YouTube video then copy URL(s) on the tab. You can also right click on the video window and click "Copy Video URL" to get the URL.
2. Tap on Video Downloader tab and click Add URL(s) button to paste online video URL to the pop-out box. Use Enter key to put each URL on a new line. paste the URL(s) on the first dialog and click "Start Download!".
Step Two. Convert or customized you downloaded YouTube videos, music.Before downloading videos, you are allowed to select the download quality, output video format, video size, conversion quality, etc. Besides, by ticking "Automatically transfer to current device", the program would download YouTube video to HTC directly:
Download quality: Manually, Best Quality, Smallest File.Output Video Format: just tick the checkbox of "Automatically convert to" and then choose the video format you need.Video Size: all kinds of size for your choice.Conversion quality: Low, Normal, High.
https://www.syncios.com/images/screenshots/online-video-downloading.jpg
Note: If you are on Free Version, you can go to "Downloaded" option on the left panel to do this task and then transfer video to Android.
Other features of Syncios Youtube Downloader you can not miss out:Support all smartphones and tablets running with iOS or Android OSTransfer Data Between Android/iOS and computer Easily and efficiently.Manage, create, edit, delete device contents such as create, edit and manage iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android playlists, contacts, find and merge or delete duplicate iPhone contacts [syncios.com].Massive free resources: videos, wallpapers [syncios.com], ringtones.Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker [syncios.com], etc.Learn More: How to Download YouTube Video, Music to HTC [syncios.com]

17-01-2019 08:02
(permalink)
My solution is to use a tool namaed Tuneskit Audio Capture [tuneskit.com] to transfer Youtube video to HTC. As for video, I'm used to convert iTunes videos to Youtube format with M4V Video Converter. If your trouble is same with me, maybe this tip is helpful to you. Or you can check more info on THIS HOMEPGE [tuneskit.com] to cath mroe details. Try depend on own needs.

18-02-2020 15:08
(permalink)
Thanks for that recommendation, but if you want to download the song directly from music websites to the computer, I suggest you to use Joyoshare Streaming Audio Recorder [joyoshare.com]. It is actually able to record all the sound from your sound card while retain the sound quality. The recorded tracks can also be customized.

02-11-2021 08:57
(permalink)
I think this is one of the most detailed tutorials I have read in a while. Thanks to you, many people will be able to avoid the various mistakes of inexperience. Please create another tutorial on modeling and uploading videos to YouTube using services like loader.to [loader.to]. I don't think many beginners know about such services. I've also noticed that many people lose monetization if they use copyrighted music, so that a guide would be beneficial. Anyway, I'm glad you took the time to create such an excellent guide. Have a great day!
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread