loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
13-06-2018 03:20
(permalink)
Hello all,I am there for help. I have bought my iPhone 7 about one year, but now it won't turn on, i don't know what reason result in. I found a guide from here https://blog.rewatechnology.com/fix-iphone-7-wont-power-on-cpu-repair/ [blog.rewatechnology.com], but it is so difficult for me. Any easy ways?

Rating: 0
09-11-2020 03:09
(permalink)
I think that you should first power it for at least half a day. it is probably the problem with your battery. You can change one.
Or it can be an iOS problem. Use best free  [tuneskit.com]iOS [tuneskit.com] system recovery software [tuneskit.com] to fix, which is simple and will not cause data loss or something bothering. I use TunesKit iOS System Recovery.
Or try to hard restart it. Press and hold the side button and the low volume button for at least 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo.
The last method will cause data loss. You can restore your device to factory settings, which means to erase all data and settings on your iPhone.
Step 1 Launch iTunes and connect your device to the computer with a USB cable. Click the iPhone icon in the iTunes interface.

Step 2 Tap on the Restore iPhone... option.

Step 3 You'll see a message popping up asking if you want to Backup your iPhone, we suggest you confirm it since you're going to wipe your device.

Step 4 Click the Restore button if you get ready to restore your iPhone and then wait for a while until it restarts.

Step 5 Now your iPhone will appear as a totally new one as the first time you saw it. You can restore it from the backup to get your data back.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread