loading... Loading...

Rating: 212
08-06-2018 07:41
(permalink)
(1 user)
I subjected the Honor 7X to some light drops from varying heights, and I’m happy to say that the body held its own, without so much as a scratch. It lacks any form of water resistance, so I’d recommend keeping it away from moisture. One-handed operation can be a little tricky owing to the large screen size, but Huawei has you covered as the Honor 7X can be run in one-handed mode, which I’ll explain in detail in a bit. My only grievance with the body is the fact that it’s a fingerprint magnet and smudges easily. The situation is easily remedied by carrying a microfiber cloth.

Method to recover data from huawei honor 7x [samsung-android-transfer.com]:
Andriod Data Recovery Pro-Android Data Recovery is a professional recovery software which is designed to recovering huawei honor 7x series smart phones. With this data recovery tool,you can easily to recover your huawei honor 7x data.

More info:

How to Recover Deleted Contacts on Huawei [samsung-android-transfer.com]

Rating: 2
09-06-2018 03:19
(permalink)
Android Data Recovery can easily Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Android Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover deleted data from Huawei 7X [recover-iphone-ios-8.com] with this tool.
Related: Recover Deleted Data from Huawei V10 [recover-iphone-ios-8.com]

Rating: 0
21-06-2018 12:57
(permalink)
The Android recovery program enables you to recover media files such as photos, videos, audios, as well as contacts and text messages from any Android mobile device. You should install it on your computer and connect Android device to have a try!
how to recover deleted data from huawei [android-recovery-transfer.com] 
how to recover deleted photos, videos from huawei [android-recovery-transfer.com]

13-08-2018 07:56
(permalink)
The file you lost or deleted is not removed from your Huawei honor 7 phone right away until some newly generated data re-writes the memory. So the first thing you should do is to stop using your phone and turn it into flight mode and it will make the process of the recovery much easier. All the things needed for the recovery work are a computer, a USB cable for your phone and your Huawei phone. Then Download and install the official Huawei Data Recovery [ios-data-recovery.com] on your computer.
Here is the stepwise instruction:
How to Recover Deleted Data from Huawei Phone - Huawei Data Recovery [ios-data-recovery.com]

15-08-2018 10:19
(permalink)
About How to Recover Deleted Data from Huawei Honor 7X, first make sure the deleted data not being overwritten by new data. Then you can use a pro huawei data recovery software [coolmuster.com] to help you get the deleted data back easily. After connecting Huawei Honor 7X to computer via usb cable, start the software. A short time scanning later, you can recover them.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread