loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
04-05-2018 09:02
(permalink)
How can I recover deleted data from Motorola? Actually, it’s a common question for almost all Motorola users. In response to this question, this blog will show the tips and tricks of Motorola data recovery in three steps.Note: When you find out that the data is missing, stop using your phone to take photos, send messages or download songs to prevent the loss of data from being overwritten.
Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery [gihosoft.com], a professional Android data recovery software developed by Gihosoft Studio dedicated to helping users to recover deleted data from Samsung, Huawei, Motorola, LG, HTC, Google, OnePlus, ZTE and other Android phones effortlessly. Here in this guide, I am going to show you how to recover deleted data from Motorola via Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery.Step 1. Run Android Data Recovery on the ComputerDownload the free Android data recovery software from Gihosoft.com and install it on your computer, then run it. From the main interface, select the file types you want to recover from Motorola and click Next. ( This program works perfectly with both Windows and Mac platforms.)

Step 2. Connect Motorola to PC or Mac via USB CableEnable USB debugging  [gihosoft.com]on your Motorola phone and connect it to PC or Mac via a USB cable. Then check your phone’s screen and click the Backup My Data button. Once connected, tap the Start button to scan and analyze the lost data. ( If necessary, please download the Motorola USB driver on your computer.)
Step 3. Preview and Recover Deleted Data from MotorolaAfter the scan, you are able to preview the deleted data, including contacts, messages, call logs, photos, music, videos, WhatsApp and Viber chat history from the left menu. Then check again the file types you wish to restore and tap Recover to begin the process of Motorola Android phone data recovery.
Warm tips: This Android data recovery software supports all Android devices. Except for Motorola data recovery, this program can also be used to recover deleted data from other Android phones, for instance, Samsung data recovery [gihosoft.com], HTC data Recovery [youtube.com], LG data Recovery [youtube.com] and so on.

Rating: 0
07-05-2018 11:40
(permalink)
Android Data Recovery is a program specially designed for retrieving lost or deleted contacts, photos, messages, etc. from Motorola phones. I hope it can solve your problem.how to recover deleted files from motorola atrix [android-recovery-transfer.com]
[android-recovery-transfer.com]how to recover deleted contacts from motorola [android-recovery-transfer.com]
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread