loading... Loading...

Rating: 8
20-03-2018 09:26
(permalink)
"How can i do to recover deleted videos from my Samsung Galaxy Note 8?"
"Any simple way to recover deleted WhatsApp messages from my Mum's Samsung Galaxy Note 8?"
"Is there any better method to get back the lost text messages from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 that have restored to factory settings, I don't get any backup file, how can I do now?"

Even though the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 performance is strong enough, but still can not avoid the situation of data loss. Are you also looking for a simple way to recover lost data from Samsung Note 8 [recover-android-iphone.blogspot.com] even without backup? If so, you can not miss the Samsung Data Recovery. 

Samsung Data Recovery is designed for Samsung Galaxy devices users to recover deleted or lost data from any Samsung Galaxy phones and SD cards. It can scan your devices and SD cards deeply to find the deleted text messages, contacts, videos, photos, call logs, Whatsapp messages, audio and other document files easily. 

Related:  Recover Photos on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 [samsung-android-transfer.com]

Rating: 212
21-03-2018 03:22
(permalink)
You can use Dr.fone toolkit - Android Data Recovery to solve your doubts. This is a versatile Android data processing software. 

[recover-iphone-ios-8.com]
Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy Note 8 [recover-iphone-ios-8.com]

Rating: 0
09-04-2018 07:44
(permalink)
First make sure the lost data on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is not overwritten by new data, then use a pro Samsung data recovery [coolmuster.com] software to get the lost data back. With its help, we can easily access lost data on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and recover them to pc.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread