loading... Loading...

Rating: 2
05-03-2018 11:01
(permalink)
How can I do to extract all my photos from the OnePlus 5 that stucking in blank screen?
How can I do to get back all my contacts and videos from my OnePlus 5 that restored to factory settings. Please help!!!"
I lost all my data from my OnePlus 5 after updating to the latest Android OS version, I can restore my contacts and photos from backup, but I don't know how to recover lost SMS from OnePlus 5, anyone who can help???"

Are you also met the similar situations as above? OnePlus 5 is an outstanding smartphone, however, even if it is so outstanding a phone, you can't avoid deleting data like photos, videos, text messages, contacts and more from your OnePlus 5, so how to recover deleted data from OnePlus 5 [recover-iphone-ios-8.com] without backup? Please don't worry, Android Data Recovery is you best choice.

Android Data Recovery can help you find deleted files and get them back without damaging other data including contacts, text messages, photos, videos, WhatsApp messages and more on your OnePlus phone. In addition, the program is completely clean. It will not bring virus or any other add-ons to your computer.

Related:  Transfer Data from Android to OnePlus 5 [recover-iphone-ios-8.com]

Rating: 212
06-03-2018 03:23
(permalink)
Android Data Recovery promises that it is capable of recovering lost or deleted data, such as contacts, photos and messages, from your device in a few simple steps and give your the perfect effect. 
Recover Deleted Data Contacts/Photos/Messages on OnePlus 5 [samsung-android-transfer.com]

Rating: 0
07-05-2018 11:38
(permalink)
Once you realize the data loss from Samsung mobile, you should stop operating on it. Then try third-party recovery tool like Samsung Data Recovery to directly scan and
recover deleted data from oneplus [android-recovery-transfer.com].

04-06-2019 12:46
(permalink)
Whenever you face any kind of data loss situation from
OnePlus 5 then first you should check your backup, May be you have stored those
deleted items as a backup somewhere. And if you don't have backup then you need
to use OnePlus Data Recovery [androiddata-recovery.com] to get back lost data from OnePlus 5. This is one
of the best way to deal with data loss from OnePlus phone without backup. Its
easy to use and retrieves every lost data from phone.
Check out more articles here:

13-06-2019 09:31
(permalink)
When you deleted or lost data on OnePlus 5, please don't worry. Even there is no backup, you can also use Android data recovery to help you Recover Deleted and Lost Data from OnePlus 5 [coolmuster.com]. With its help, the deleted and lost data can be easily accessed and recovered to pc.
https://www.coolmuster.com/uploads/image/20140924/lab-fone-for-android-scr.jpg
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread