loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
16-11-2018 08:14
(permalink)
Mirror your iPhone screen to your computer and then use FoneLab screen recorder to record it

19-11-2019 10:28
(permalink)
There are some free video recorder apps on the App store, you can use them to record videos on your iPhone. Alternative way is to mirror your iPhone to your desktop and then record the videos on the computer with TunesKit Screen Recorder [tuneskit.com], an easy-to-use yet professional video screen recording tool to capture any video in high quality.

18-04-2020 14:29
(permalink)
TunesKit Screen Recorder [tuneskit.com] will be a good choice for you. It is a 2-in -1 video and audio recorder. You can capture any video and audio from your computer with simple click.

29-07-2020 10:05
(permalink)
Yes you can. With the release of iOS 11 in 2017, iPhone introduced the new feature—Screen Recording which was widely appreciated by its users. While many third-party apps can be used to record the screen on an iPhone, Apple's own software is always trusted by us and can avoid the hassle of downloading apps. However, with the update of iOS systems like iOS 13/13.2, more and more users may come into the situation that iPhone screen recording no sound [tuneskit.com] and this issue has been reported in the forums many times over the world. So If you are also facing the issues like this, don't worry. Processing with the function of recovering the iOS system, TunesKit iOS repair [tuneskit.com] can help your fix any iOS issues without complicated operation of backing up and any data loss. It's a powerful iOS repair tool that can fix 50+ iOS issues on iPhone/ iPad/ iPod touch/ Apple TV with 3 easy steps like iPhone echo problem, iPhone not ringing issues , and iPad won't charge.

19-02-2021 01:45
(permalink)
The recording feature that can be easily found in the control center of my phone would be enough for me. I prefer to download movies to my computer using Joyoshare Screen Recorder [joyoshare.com]. It helps me record screen in 1080p with no watermark, no time limit and no lag at all.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread