loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
22-01-2018 10:00
(permalink)
Currently the smartphone that I am using is the Samsung Galaxy J3, which has undoubtedly provided me with very good functionality - in my opinion, of course -, it has not brought me so many problems, in the cases that were necessary I could easily find the ROMs, the drivers and all the software necessary to repair it for errors I made - Maybe in the future I will do a review of this smartphone, without a doubt it is a good cell phone -.

Some will ask, "So why is this post published? Well, it turns out that my Galaxy J3 is not working due to bad manipulation in previous situations, and it is already progressively damaging, for that reason, I have decided to buy a new cell phone. , which I want to fulfill and improve the characteristics of my current smartphone, I have evaluated several cell phones in Personal [tienda.personal.com.ar], which was where I bought my old device, and so far I have the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime as a good option.

My question is, is this cell phone a good option to replace the Galaxy J3? Does it have good functionality in the software, battery performance and ease of flashing the memory?

Thanks for your help.

Rating: 0
08-06-2021 10:10
(permalink)
Through www.amazon.com/mytv [amaznprimectv.com] - how you can connect your mobile phone to Amazon Prime. Through amazon.com/mytv [w-wamazon.com], you can watch your favorite TV shows, series movies. You can watch prime videos anywhere on your device. Users need to create an Amazon account if they don’t have an Amazon account and enter the Amazon my TV activation code to watch Amazon prime videos on your device.

amazon.com/mytv [amaznprimectv.com] | www.amazon.com/mytv [w-wamazon.com]
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread