loading... Loading...

Rating: 2
22-12-2017 09:27
(permalink)
"How can i do to recover the lost text messages from my Samsung Galaxy S8?"
"Any way to get back the lost SMS from my sister's Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus?"

While we continue to focus on iPhone8 battery drums at the same time, Samsung Galaxy S8 recently also out of the problem - although the severity is not so high. Recently, the United States, Australia and Europe Galaxy S8 have to reflect their own mobile phone to receive a message above the problem.

Are you also looking for a simple way to recover messages from Samsung Galaxy S8 [recover-iphone-ios-8.com]/S8+? You just need the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is designed for Samsung Galaxy devices users to recover deleted or lost data from any Samsung Galaxy phones and SD cards. It can scan your devices and SD cards deeply to find the deleted text messages, contacts, videos, photos, call logs, Whatsapp messages, audio and other document files easily in three steps:

1. Download, install and run the Samsung Data Recovery on PC
2. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ to PC
3. Choose the file types to scan
4. Choose the scan mode and scan your devices
5. Recover the data from your phone selectively

Related: Recover WhatsApp Messages from Samsung S8 [recover-iphone-ios-8.com]/S8+

Rating: 0
10-02-2018 15:43
(permalink)
As a Samsung user, I use android data recovery tool to recover contact, text messages, photo, music, call history and other files.
how to recover deleted messages from samsung galaxy [android-recovery-transfer.com]

01-03-2018 07:15
(permalink)
yep, Samsung recovery tool can highly get back your data without any backup file. You can use reliable software to recover deleted messages from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ [fonecope.com].

03-04-2018 08:46
(permalink)
Samsung S8 Data Recovery software allows us to Recover Deleted Messages from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ [coolmuster.com] easily without backup. We just need to connect Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ to computer via usb cable, start the software. A short time scanning later, the deleted messages will be displayed on program window. So we can easily choose messages we want to recover.

13-08-2018 07:03
(permalink)
Samsung Data Recovery [ios-data-recovery.com] is a professional Android data retrieving application. Text messages, contacts, call logs, and photos, you can retrieve them all with Samsung Data Recovery. Just install it on your PC and starting retrieving.
For more information:
How to Retrieve Deleted Texts on Samsung Galaxy [ios-data-recovery.com]
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread