loading... Loading...

Rating: 2
13-12-2019 11:06
(permalink)
After trying all methods to fix your iPhone can't turn on issues such as reboot the device, force restart it, restore iPhone with iTunes, etc. maybe what you need is a professional iOS recovery [tuneskit.com] tool such as TunesKit iOS System Recovery. This software will give you full control to fix various iOS problems such as iPhone/iPad stuck in recovery mode [tuneskit.com], iPhone stuck on Apple logo, black screen of death, iPhone x stuck in boot loop, etc. No matter what's your problem, you can easily use it to get it fixed without any data loss. Maybe you can give it a shot. 
Read More: My iPod Touch Won't Turn on? Fixes Here! [tuneskit.com]

Rating: 0
15-04-2020 05:53
(permalink)
To reset iPhone, I can't follow the easy command prompt on the Internet, since I'm not familiar about iPhone technology. But now you can use  iPhone System Recovery Tool [tuneskit.com], it is much easier for me to reset iPhone, iPad with several click. You can clean up space to upate your system.

18-04-2020 03:38
(permalink)
To recover iOS System, TunesKit iOS System Recovery [tuneskit.com] is for all iOS users to fix iOS crashing, stuck in recovery mode, exit recovery mode, blue/black/white screen, headphone mode, etc. You can have a try.

10-06-2020 02:54
(permalink)
Trying Joyoshare UltFix iPhone system recovery [joyoshare.com] is also an effective and lossless solution to such iOS issues like iPhone won't turn on. It's easy to use and safe.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread