loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
28-02-2019 06:48
(permalink)
According to iPhone repair Mississauga providers [esourceparts.ca]  here are few step will help you:
1.Make sure your software is up to date.
2.Turn off both of them
3.Wait for few seconds
4.Turn on the modem and one minute later turn on the router.
5.Wait for a few minutes and check.
6.This simple solution will fix many small issues in your router.

29-07-2020 09:54
(permalink)
If there is no IP address shown, you can try to restart your iPhone and update the iOS system to the latest version. Go to Settings > Wifi to toggle the switch and turn it OFF and then ON immediately. If this methods still not working, you can try to use a iOS repair tool [tuneskit.com].

03-12-2020 15:45
(permalink)
Both networks (regular and 5 GHZ) will not load any content on snapchat, instagram, facebook or anything like that. I tried restarting my phone to see if that would resolve the issue, but that did nothing. My data works fine and my xbox and MacBook are runninrouterlogin [routerlogin.uno]g perfectly fine on the wifi. Anyone have any fixes?
192.168.0.1 [19216801.onl]

18-06-2021 15:53
(permalink)
Idk why, my iPhone seems weaker than my computer at holding the WiFi...and this is so annoying

11-08-2021 20:26
(permalink)
I won $57,000,000(Fifty Seven Million Dollars) in the powerball lottery, I took an advice from someone who talked about this great spell caster called Abdul Basser the person placed a testimony on a blog thanking Abdul Basser on how he helped him win the lottery by sending him the winning number, i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work cause i have spend a lot buying tickets and i have never win anything. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 2days he will cast the spell on the winning numbers and send them to me to play and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me (my son all i need you to do for me is make sure that you share this testimony to others so that they can also win the lottery . So that is why i am sharing this testimony with you that if you want to win the lottery this is the way online tips can not help you Abdul Basser is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery. Contact Abdul Basser today and win the lottery like me Abdul Basser email is basserabdul59@gmail.com or WhatsApp +27717403094,
Website,https://www.africanspellscaster.co.za
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread