Since the inception of 4G, Lava has been producing 4G phones and here is a list of them with some specifications. They all seem decent for their prices ranges how about your 4G smart phones? Share your stories with phone specification.
Lava V5 which is priced higher at a price of 11299 has the following features.
• 5.5 inch HD with Gorilla Glass.
• 1.3 GHz quad-core with 3GB RAM
• Internal storage of 16 GB expandable up to 32 GB.
• Camera power of 13 MP and 8MP with auto focus of 0.18 sec and LED flash.
• Android Lollipop upgradable to Marshmallow.
• A humungous 3000mAh battery
Lava X10 priced at 10457
• Displays a screen of 5 inch HD with Gorilla Glass.
• 1.3 GHz processor with 3GB RAM
• 16 GB internal storage which can also be upgraded to 32 GB.
• Camera of 13 MP and 5 Mp with LED flash.
• Android Lollipop and can be upgraded to Marshmallow.
• 2900 mAh battery price
Lava X11 is priced at 7349
• Has a display of 5 inch HD and Corning Gorilla Glass.
• 1.5 quad core processor with 2GB RAM
• 8Gb internal and expandable to 32 GB.
• Camera power of 8 and 5MP with LED flash.
• Lollipop to Marshmallow.
• Battery of 2500 mAh price
Lava A71 which is priced at just price 5849
• Has a screen display of 5 inch HD and 720x1280 pixels and corning Gorilla Glass.
• 1.5 GHz and 1GB RAM
• Also an internal storage of 8 GB expandable to 32GB.
• Primary camera of 5 MP and 2MP secondary MP with LED flash.
• Lollipop can be upgraded to Marshmallow.
• 2500 mAh battery
Lava A88 is prices at price 4949
• Screen display is of 5 inch 720x1280 pixels.
• 1.5 GHz processor with 512 RAM
• 4 GB internal storage to 32 GB.
• Camera of 5 and 2 MP with LED flash.
• Android lollipop.
• 2000 mAh battery
For someone like me who only needs a budget phone for normal calls and light gaming, they all seem like great options but I have my eyes on white Lava x10 for the sleek look.