loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
13-07-2016 11:53
(permalink)

well, try running a windows based recovery software after connecting
your memory device of phone with computer, this will recover mostly
everything :D if it's not too late
Yes, thanks to those recovery software that we don't need worry about data loss. Professional Android data recovery [android-transfer.net] and Mobile recovery [android-mobile-manager.com] tools have the ability to restore lost Android data due to deleting, upgrading, factory reset. Just have a try. How to retrieve deleted text messages [android-mobile-manager.com]

Rating: 12
14-07-2016 03:44
(permalink)
To recover deleted data from Samsung phone easily and without any lose, you may need a samsung data recovery [samsung-recovery.net] app to help, I've found one really helpful, you can follow this guide to know more :How to recover deleted text messages galaxy s6 [samsung-messages-backup.com]
It also supports Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, S6, S6 Edge, S7, S7 Edge, and more.

Rating: 4
14-07-2016 10:27
(permalink)
For lost data recovery, I think a  data recovery program can be a nice choice if we did not  backup them before.
No matter what data you lost, text messages, contacts, photos, you have the possibility to recover them. Android data recovery [mobikin.com],  and which support most android phones.
Text message recovery [mobikin.com].

15-07-2016 04:30
(permalink)
These text messages were not really deleted, we can still recover them before they were overwtitten by new data saved to your phone.  An android data recovery [coolmuster.com] search all of the data on your phone, deleted and exist.

31-01-2017 14:47
(permalink)
I think that in Samsung S6 you might not be able to find many options to recover data at all. Although Upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8 [jambo.pk] might have enchance features that will enable it to save data that can be recovered in case of loss.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread