loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
08-12-2009 09:01
(permalink)
Android phone is a cell phone that runs on Google's Android operating system.
Android is a mobile operating system running on the Linux kernel, developed by Android Inc. Google purchased the firm and the system is called Google Android OS. The system allows developers to write managed code in the Java language.

Rating: 4
12-12-2009 05:43
(permalink)
My amount is little,but my support is sincere hun..Well a lot of buzz these days is centered around android cell phones. What is Wikipock then?

15-12-2009 05:31
(permalink)
Hey buddy,WikiPock is a mobile application available in 18 languages that provides offline access to Wikis such as Wikipedia on mobile phones. You can simple download it from internet or preload it on microSDHC memory cards. The best part about it is that the software doesn't require an Internet connection to search the Wiki. Besides this it supports mobile platforms like Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, Android and Symbian OS.

19-12-2009 06:36
(permalink)
Well as far as i remember, till year ago, Android was an unfinished OS for nerds even though it had full potential... With time it has evolved into something sleeker, more refined and focused..but still i am not happy with its present forms....especially the ever changing shapes and the inconsistencies incurred in it..I humbly request the intellectual people over here, does anybody have the specific details about Android SDK?

19-12-2009 06:40
(permalink)
The Android SDK provides the tools and APIs necessary to begin developing applications that run on Android-powered devices.Also you can avail the assistance of the Google APIs add-on on your Android SDK that gives your applications an access to Google libraries such as Maps. This way, you can use the Maps library and quickly add powerful mapping capabilities to your Android applications in addition.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread